The exchange went well today. TJ, best la. "No horse run."
But was really glad that when Rach told me after listening to all the recordings of the bands, they felt that the MJC was the one of the better bands.
Whooo! I think that NYJ and SRJ were not bad too. Enjoyed the songs. Esp NY's Movements of Rosa or sth like that? It's a sad song based on Racism.
Took some photos with Ben's phone!

The girl power of MJCSB-trombones!

This is Geraldine! One of my OG friends! We nicknamed her as "trombone" in the past.Cos' she was always talking about it and kinda influenced me to join band too. :))

The whole of the trombone section! (minus Joel. He was too busy. Always running around.) The power 12!

Part of the trombone section with 2 of our ex-seniors. They were the pioneering batch and one who's the 1st ever president of MJCSB.
Saw Kevin, Rach, Luther and Joann!! Was super happy to see them la. Although it hasn't been that long before we see each other, just kinda excited. Esp when I see Joann!! Miss her sooo much man! She didnt want to join band initially. But NY needed trombonists desperately. As I know, they only have 3 trombonists. One of each parts. And today, only 2 turned up. It kinda shocked me. Cos I thought I heard the trombones' playing clearly.
Anw, meet up with Joann after the whole thing ended. Went to Tampines' Long John. Rach joined us after that. Hmm. We took some photos too! But I have to wait for Rach to send me, so, might be uploading some other time. Haha.